CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

my group has assigned each of us with different subjects for the smartboard..i am going to focus on 'The basic needs of Plants' for my smartboard exercices..Science?? yeah..surely..it might be difficult for me though..but i will give it to the fullest for my second assignment..why i choose the basic needs of plants?i think that it is suitable to be used with IWB so that pupils can see the relation within the basic needs of the living things..it leads them to distinguish the basic needs of animals and humans and the basic needs of plants..i am sure that it is quite easy to use my own creativity for i could find lots of beatiful pictures of plants to be utilized..so i really hope that the task sheet suits the level of the pupils as well as to beguile them to use the IWB..

0 comments: